Education: B.A. Elementary Education, Governors State University.
Job/role: State Representative Anthony DeLuca office aide.
Family: Husband Chad Vlietstra and two daughters.
Other elected positions: Serving on the District 161 board since 2019.
- Focus to develop responsible future leaders and role models within our district by fostering relationships within the community.
- Build a culture of mutual support among students and teachers.
- Maintain our focus of working toward closing the education gap among students due to learning loss while remote learning.
- Focus to improve student behavior for in-person learning.
- Continuing work to implement the District’s Long Range Plan. Remain cognizant of current economic climates in budgeting for priority needs of the district.
- Strive toward the academic excellence of pre-pandemic time.