Calumet Country Club circa 1917_web
Local News

Some of golf’s greats have played the Calumet Country Club course

  Calumet Country Club clubhouse as it appeared  in 1917, when the club relocated to Homewood.  


Winter events

Community Calendar

News by email

Subscribe to The Latest (daily headlines email)

* indicates required

View previous campaigns.

Free weekly newsletter

Subscribe to The Weeks (weekly newsletter)

* indicates required