Education: Master’s in School Counseling, Governors State University; Master’s in School Leadership, Olivet University.
Job/role: Guidance Department Chair – Homewood-Flossmoor H.S.
Family: Wife – Christy, three daughters.
Other elected positions: 16 previous years on School District 153 Board.
- Continue to attract and retain top quality educators.
- Continue to be fiscally responsible and good stewards of the taxpayers’ financial support.
- Continue to provide a top quality education and experiences for our students focusing on District 153’s holistic approach of academic, personal and social development.
- As a life-long professional educator, my main goal has always been and will continue to be supporting in any way necessary Superintendent Scott McAlister, his administrative team, and the District 153 staff and students so that their experiences are developmental, memorable, and life-changing.
- Attracting and retaining dedicated, student-centered educators. There is no reason why District 153 should not continue to remain a destination school for educators during this time of teacher shortages. I will continue to support and work closely with Dr. McAlister and his administrative team to ensure that we do everything to be that place for everyone that comes through our doors.