Five storytellers will be on stage for the next session of Homewood Stories on Tuesday, Aug. 15.
- Meghali Mazumdar, a business analyst and author.
- Nick Narcisi, a Homewood native and Homewood-Flossmoor High graduate, does cancer research but has been an actor who performed nationwide.
- Maria Kostas is a return storyteller who offers her stories in a direct Chicago style.
- Steve Coombs, a risk manager who loves to share his most recent adventures.
- Host and producer Dr. Karen O’Donnell of Homewood.
The program at The Flossmoor Community Church Community House, 847 Hutchinson Road, starts at 7:30 p.m., but doors open around 6:30 p.m. There is no reserved seating, and guests are invited to bring their own beverages, dinner, snacks.
Tickets are $15 in advance at https://bit.ly/HS-Aug15, or $20 at the door.
For additional information, contact O’Donnell at [email protected].