Martin Ave fire 111118_6_web
Local News

At least one resident ‘lost everything’ in Martin Avenue fire

No one was harmed during a house fire in the early morning hours Saturday at 18332 Martin Ave., Homewood, though at least one resident suffered significant personal property damage. According to Homewood Fire Chief Bob Grabowski, the department received a call about the fire shortly after 1 a.m. Grabowski said the fire was contained to the front porch and the front of the house, and the cause continues to be investigated.

You have reached content available exclusively to Homewood-Flossmoor Chronicle digital subscribers.

Receive a 3-day free trial of unlimited digital access.

Already a subscriber? Login here.

 

Summer events

Community Calendar