Motorists might want to seek alternate routes in coming weeks while work begins on Homewood's 2018 street resurfacing program.Work is expected to begin Monday, April 30, according to Village Engineer Max Massi. The project includes repairs to the following streets:
- Birch Road from Loomis Avenue to Riegel Road.
- Cedar Road from Harwood Avenue to Ashland Avenue.
- Vincennes from Pine Road to Dixie Highway.
- Village hall alley 60 feet west from Dixie Highway.
- Merchant Park parking lot in the 18300 block of Harwood Avenue.
- 184th Street . . .
You have reached content available exclusively to Homewood-Flossmoor Chronicle digital subscribers.