- The Village of Homewood Board of Trustees approved a motion Tuesday, Oct. 14, to authorize a contract with Baxter & Woodman Inc. to provide an in-depth inspection of the City of Harvey’s system for delivering water to Homewood.
- Marilyn Thomas was appointed to be village clerk.
- Two TIF-funded projects were approved, one for Herman Tieri to make improvements at 2048 Ridge Road, and one for Marco Caso and Adirano Martino to make improvements at 18201 Dixie Highway.
- The village received a clean audit report.
- Discussions began on the tax levy for next year, which is expected to increase 4 percent.